INTRODUCTION / AIM / SCOPE
AJSAD is a quarterly journal that aims to represent and publish researches in trending areas of global concern carried out by scholars and practitioners of Agriculture. This includes studies and reviews conducted to address issues that border on sustainable agricultural development, as well as researches which evaluate or report findings of such scholars.
African Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Development (AJSAD) is an open-access journal that is indexed in various databases including Google Scholar, and welcomes submissions from authors at all levels.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Submissions of research articles written in English are welcomed from authors and practitioners in Agricultural discipline for review and possible publication in African Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Development (AJSAD), and should be addressed to the Editorial Office
(firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
In order to hasten the process of evaluation, authors are asked to comply with the following guidelines:
- Manuscripts should be submitted in electronic form and should not be more than 15 pages including tables and references.
- The title of the paper, name and affiliation of the author(s) should appear in a separate page. The title of the paper should also appear on the first page of the text.
- The manuscripts should have keywords.
- Abstract should not be more than 200 words.
- A Processing fee of N3,000 or its equivalence in dollar should accompany the manuscript, cheque/deposit/electronic/wire transfer should be made payable to the publisher (IWHURUOHNA GLOBAL RESOURCES, GTBANK ACCOUNT – 0471907610). For
payment by authors outside Nigeria, please visit https://www.ajsad.org/payment-fee for details.
- Manuscripts are to be typed in 1.5 spacing format, Times New Roman font and font size 12 with all notes and references cited listed at the end of the paper.
- Maps and diagrams should be neatly drawn on high quality tracing paper and submitted for easy reproduction and publication.
- The current American Psychological Association (APA) referencing style should be followed strictly.
- All correspondence should be channelled to; Editor-in-Chief (firstname.lastname@example.org) or +2349085819532.